- More than 26 types of work settings – from indoor quiet spaces to collaborative hubs to wifi-enabled balconies
- Internal vertical connection via two continuous stairs that make it easier to walk than get the lift
- A main-entrance ramp providing easy access to bike storage
- Circadian lighting mimics natural daylight patterns, supporting people’s biorhythms
- 2,300 interior plants inside and 520 plants on the façade, plus two 25-metre high green walls
A highly collaborative design process meant architects and landscape architects contributed to the workplace interiors, interior designers and architects to the park, and all three disciplines to the base building design.
We also invited three very different interior design firms – Chris Connell Design, Kerry Phelan Design Office and Russell and George – to collaborate on the design for the plaza level in the middle of the tower. This created diversity of spaces and layers of character and meaning to inspire people to connect in new ways.