“By drawing on broader societal influences, designers can offer pragmatic solutions to meet the diverse needs of any space.”
Scott is a global leader in interior design, with more than 20 years of experience on projects of every size and type – from boutique hotels to corporate offices to residential developments.
He’s known for building very personal relationships with his clients. Those meaningful connections – and greater understanding of project objectives – shine through the polished and highly individual spaces he creates.
His designs also have an enduring appeal, with his most exceptional work often featuring in design blogs and social media many years after completion.
Scott loves to be involved in deep discussions about the craft of design, and he’s a regular contributor to industry events and publications.
- Transurban Headquarters, Melbourne, Australia
- Australian Ballet, Melbourne, Australia
- Credit Suisse, Singapore
- Claremont Apartments, Melbourne, Australia
- Arup workplace, Melbourne, Australia
- Point King Residence, Mornington Peninsula, Australia
- Coppersmith Hotel, Melbourne, Australia