“The best places for research and learning put people at the heart of the experience – and that’s where you see innovation and discovery really flourish.”
Rebecca has more than 25 years of experience working on complex projects for all kinds of clients, including leading universities and scientific organisations in the UK.
During that time, she’s carved out a reputation for crafting exceptional environments – places that attract and inspire people and help support scientific advances.
A thoughtful designer and respected team leader, Rebecca was drawn to the collaborative culture at Hassell – and the prospect of working with a global network of designers on projects around the world.
She’s also dedicated to contributing to design more broadly, by tutoring at the University of Westminster and serving as co-chair of the LB Wandsworth and Richmond Design Review Panel in London.
- Usher Institute, University of Edinburgh, UK
- Henry Royce Institute for Advanced Materials, Manchester, UK (NBBJ)
- Material Sciences and Metallurgy Building, University of Cambridge, UK (NBBJ)
- Quadram Institute Translational Research Centre, Norwich, UK (NBBJ)
- Medical Sciences Teaching Centre, University of Oxford, UK (Sheppard Robson)
- BBSRC National Vaccinology Centre: Jenner Building, The Pirbright Institute, Woking, UK (NBBJ)