“I’m wary of trends. It’s easy to copy, but that would be dull. We need to understand the ‘why’ behind a trend – and design for what’s coming.”
An internationally educated designer, Klevis combines an eye for global best practice with local knowledge of construction processes in China, where he’s based.
For more than 15 years, Klevis has led or designed a number of exceptional mixed-use, hospitality, workplace and retail spaces. That includes a major new office and retail precinct, Park Avenue Central, in downtown Shanghai.
His design inspirations come from far and wide – not surprising when you consider he’s fluent in Mandarin, English and Albanian and speaks convincing French.
- Park Avenue Central, Shanghai, China
- Yasin Marriott Hotel and Mixed-Use Development, Zhengzhou, China
- VankeSanlin InCity Mall, Shanghai, China
- Alibaba Xixi campus workplace, phase IV, Hangzhou, China
- Xuhui Binjiang CBD UD Movement Study, Shanghai, China