“It’s so satisfying to use a station we designed on opening day – to see its positive impact on people straight away. It’s even better knowing it will shape the city for the next 100 years.”
A recognised leader in rail planning, design and delivery, Keith has had a hand in some of Australia’s most significant transport developments.
He is currently the design director for the enormous Cross River Rail project in Brisbane, overseeing architecture, urban design and landscape design. But he’s also played a key role in city-defining developments such as Sydney Metro North West.
This complex, large-scale work requires reserves of both creative design talent and big-picture thinking. Keith brings both together on every challenge, cleverly integrating stations and precincts so they become a natural part of the urban fabric.
Born in Northern Ireland and now loyal to his adopted home of Brisbane, he offers the kind of fresh, international perspective that’s so valuable to designing world-class infrastructure.
- Cross River Rail, Brisbane, Australia
- Moreton Bay Rail Link, Brisbane, Australia
- Sydney Metro North West, Sydney, Australia
- Regional Rail Link, Melbourne, Australia
- Springfield Central Transport Interchange, Springfield, Australia
- TrackStar Alliance, South East Queensland, Australia