"Interior design helps businesses prove their intentions to their people. We need to make sure the design delivers on that promise at every touchpoint.”
In China, David is often recognised from his appearance on a popular TV program about design. But he also has more than 25 years of interior design experience in Asia on everything from hotels and restaurants to offices and conference centres.
David is a thoughtful, meticulous designer who never loses sight of a project’s ever-important context. That approach, combined with his innate curiosity, has earned him a loyal client following.
His folio includes work for renowned brands such as Four Seasons, Aman, Wyndham Grand, Le Meridien and Amari.
- Wyndham Grand Yangon Royal Lake Hotel, Yangon, Myanmar
- Le Meridien Hotel, Xian, China
- Cordis Hotel, Yangpu, Shanghai, China
- Hanking Centre (Commercial & Workplace), Shenzhen, China
- Kingold International Centre (Commercial & Workplace), Guangzhou, China
- DFS Shopping Mall, Sanya, China
- 108 Mall, Shanghai, China