“Design is about user outcomes and business imperatives – not just the look of a place. By understanding all three we can develop intelligent designs that provide real value.”
Brenden is a board director and the co-leader of Hassell’s Australian region. He’s based in our Perth studio, where he’s played a major part in projects with a big impact on the city, including Optus Stadium and Fiona Stanley Hospital.
Both staff and clients often tell us how much they love working with Brenden. He’s known for his sense of fairness and his knack for balancing the design needs of a large, complex project with the best interests of the client.
An accomplished architect with over 20 years in the business, he understands how external factors can influence design – and how we can create buildings and places that thrive within those parameters.
- WA Museum Boola Bardip, Perth, Australia (Hassell + OMA)
- Optus Stadium, Perth, Australia (Hassell + Cox + HKS)
- Fiona Stanley Hospital, Perth, Australia (Hassell + STH + Hames Sharley)
- Charles Darwin University Chancellery and Business School, Darwin, Australia
- University Hall, University of Western Australia, Perth, Australia
- Edith Cowan University Chancellery Building and Business School, Joondalup, Australia